Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A little bit of Tuesday fun!!

I have had some time on my hands today and have created a card!!
I took the MOJO monday Sketch 111 for this week and have used it as
inspiration, I used the SCS color challenge Neutrals for my color choices and the Die Cuts R Us Challenge to "Nest Something"!!


Enough fun for ya?? :D I was inspired by them all to create this card!! I usually don't clump challenges but I just couldn't help it this time, it all just flowed so well together. And of course I HAD to use Unity October 09 KOM!!!
Here it is....
I used my martha stewart Floral lace punch, my new Fleur de lis CB embossing folder and Circle Nesties (Nesties and folder bought at Stamp Happens!! Great service!), some papertrey ink ribbon, brads and threw them all together!! :D I placed the smaller nestie off to the side a bit and also stamped the image off to the right of the smaller circle. All the edges are distressed...I think I really like this card!
Stamps Used: October 09 KOM-Unity Stamp Company
Paper Used: Kraft, white, vintage cream, true black-Papertrey Ink
Ink Used: versafine onyx black, close to cocoa-SU
Accessories Used: Fleur de lis CB embossing folder, circle nestabilities, MS floral lace punch, true black stitched ribbon-PTI, brads
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a crafty day!!
Till Later!

14 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Gorgeous card, Jacquie! I love that punch! and also the vintage'y look to your card! Very unique and pretty!
Thanks for playing along with us at DCRU :*)
~ margie

Unknown said...

ITS AMAZING!

LORi said...

Hey Girlfriend!!! Your card is stunning!! Love you color combo!!I am happy to see you joining in the DCRU fun!!!

Hugs ~ LORi

Unknown said...

This card is just amazing Jac...What a beautiful job of colours, stamps and layout...All combined together means perfection!!!! Just stunning!!! Love You!! Xx

Eve said...

You did a great job with this. I love the image and the scroll of the punch! Beautiful.

Alison said...

This is just all around pretty Jac! I love that tree, and that punch is SO cool! Great job!

Nicole Maki said...

Gorgeous card. I especially love how you sandwiched the rectangle between the circles. Looks fantastic.

The color scheme is spot on as well. Great job.

Cara said...

Hi, Jacquie! What a beautiful card! Love the color combo and the border. Thanks for joining the DCRU DT challenge!!
Cara DCRU DT

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Jacquie, Your card is stellar! Love the warm neutral tones and the tree. Your sentiment is exceptional...have to get that one. Glad to have you with us at the DCRU Challenge this week.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU
BTW...Love your playlist.

Laura B said...

I LOVE this card! It's gorgeous!:)

-Laura

Amber said...

Jacquie I adore your card! It is so elegant, love the colors together! You did a wonderful job!
Hugs
Amber

Alyssa S said...

Gorgeous! Perfect bow again...I love how vintage it looks...beautiful job!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love all your cards but this layout is fabulous!

Tonya Klar said...

Hi Jacquie! What a fabulous card for this challenge. Your cards are seriously rocking lately! You are doing an awesome job. Thanks for the shout and the kind comment!