Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Monday Mojo#76...

Good Morning!
It has been forever since making a card! Goodness!
Well I had some time last night to myself and needed some crafting time!

I played along with the Monday Mojo challenge this week, sorry still no verve stamps but of course used my trusty Unity stamps!

I love the color combo I used, Chocolate chip, baja breeze and whisper white, so Yummy! I only have 9 cardstock colors and most of the colors I have go well with each other...I need more colors!! :)

Here is my card...

Stamps Used: This is the time mini set-Unity (Thanks Karen!!)
Papers Used: Whisper White, Baja breeze, chocolate chip SU
Ink Used: Chocolate chip, whisper white SU
Accessories Used: Button, ribbon and brads-BasicGrey
Thanks for looking!
Till Later!!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Super pretty card Jacquie~

Jenn said...

This is a lovely card!

I think wit the white base, I like it on the table better, but color or dark bases might look better on the white.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this great job.

Margie said...

Awesome card! Great color combo :)

Happy Tuesday!!! ;)

Patti J said...

Great card - love the color combination!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fabulous card, Jacquie! :)

Cheryl Lynn Hirzel said...

Very beautiful work - I like this card - I'll have to check out the challenge thread.

Bev said...

Beautiful! Love the pretty colours