Friday, January 30, 2009

***Hip Hop Hangover***

Good Morning!
Best fun of all yesterday I got my Unity Kit Of The Month!! Woo Hoo, wow great stamps!! You have one more day to buy this set for 24.99 plus 5 dollars shipping before they go to 45 bucks!! This is my first kit and wow I am so glad I got it!!! They are HUGE stamps!!

I also got my jacksonbelle Embellishments order, pink poinsettia shimmerz blingz and bittersweet dp from BasicGrey!
I had a fun play day thats for sure!!

Here are some cards from the Hip hop challenges!

Stamps Used: Serenity tree, simply said-Unity
Papers used: creamy caramel, whisper white, soft sky SU, dp
Ink Used: Chocolate chip, blue bayou SU
Accessories Used: Embossing powder, gold glitter, cuttlebug, divine swirls folder


Stamps Used: KOTM, simply said- Unity
Papers Used: dp provo craft, tangerine tango SU
Ink Used: riding hood red, not quite navy SU
Accessories Used: Riding hood red ribbon SU


Stamps Used: Peacock, circle, sentiment KOTM, So and So loves-Unity
Papers used: Basicgrey bittersweet dp, whisper white, pink pirouette dp SU
Ink Used: Basic Black, riding hood red, chocolate chip SU
Accessories used: dimensionals, riding hood red ribbon SU
Thanks so much for stopping by it means so much!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Till Later!

10 comments:

Kristen Carll said...

wow Jacquie these are beautiful!!! :) I love how you distressed all of them! I absolutely adore that you put so & so loves behind the peacock! :)

Anonymous said...

These are all awesome!! Love that fun funky peacock on the last one!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Great cards! I love your style :)

Ashley Newell said...

Gorgeous cards Jacquie

Joanne Travis said...

Awesome card samples!! I really love that peacock and your layout designs. Beautiful work, Jacquie!

Unknown said...

all wonderful cards ;)

Lisa F said...

Beautiful cards! Love the peacock!

Anonymous said...

your cards a lot of fun! - the papers are great too

Lori said...

OHHHHHHH- I JUST LOVE THAT PEACOCK!!! NOw I am gonna have to INK HIM UP!

Veronica Z said...

All of these cards are beautiful!