Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Anita be Stampin Challenge #12!!!!!!

Hey Everyone!
Today is another challenge from Anita Be Stampin!
We have a GREAT sketch for you!!!
Perfect for those Anita Be Stampin newest images!!

Here is my take on the sketch!!
Stamps Used: Love Bear-Anita Be Stampin
Paper Used: White-PTI, kraft, Dp-basicgrey hopscotch
Ink Used: versafine onyx black
Accessories Used: MS edge punch, stickles, brads-basicgrey, colored pencils-Derwent, oms

I used the ADORABLE Love Bear image and the "hugs" sentiment.
The DP is basicgrey hopscotch and I used Martha stewart heart edge punch.
hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by today~
Dont forget to play along with us!!
Head over to the Anita Be Stampin Challenge BLOG for all the details and to see all the amazing samples for the talented design team!!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Jacquie, your card is darling!! I love your pencil coloring skills!! Great paper choices.

Lelia Pierce said...

Love this card, girl! As always the pencil coloring is phenom! :O)

XXX

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable Jacquie!!!! I just love that paper... I think it might be my most favorite paper pad ever and I won't let myself use it, lol. It really matches perfectly with the craft paper you used. Just GORGEOUS JOB!! I hope you are feeling better... I'm so glad to see you back!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Great image. Love the Basic Grey paper which looks adorable with the bear.

Tracy S said...

Glad to see you back Jacquie. I hope you are feeling much better. This card is darlin! Love the paper, the different sized brads, the punch you used and your coloring is awesome!

Sandy Ang said...

This is so sweet. Love the way you used the Basic Grey pattern paper in the background. Hope you are feeling better now.

uhooi said...

This is a funny card

Uhooi.blogspot.com