Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just a little note

Hey everyone
If you have noticed I havent been around much lately. Well besides losing internet I have also been dealing with health issues. I was originally diagnosed with Graves disease/hyperactive thyroid in early 2009. After treatment for about a year I was symptom free. This last month I have been in and out of the ER with symptoms again and it is back with a vengance. Add some anxiety now and it makes my struggle that much harder.
I have taken a two week hiatus from all the design teams I am on to get my health regulated again and return to a healthy state.

Thank you to everyone who visits!
I hope to be back really soon and this time healthy!!
Till Later!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your Graves Disease has returned, I know exactly what your going through as I was diagnosed with Graves Disease 12 years ago, mine returned after a year symptom free, and I ended up having RadioIodine treatment for it. The treatment worked to a certain extent, but I now have an underactive thyroid. However, an underactive thyroid is much easier to deal with, I basically take a tablet everyday for it.

Hopefully you'll be able to get your thyroid problems sorted without going underactive. I just wanted to let you know that I know how you feel, and it does get better, one way or another.

Sending Hugs and healing prayers
Suzi
xxx

Zarah said...

Thinking of you and sending tons of good thoughts your way!!

Leah l'Orange said...

hang in there, sunshine. we know you'll be back with a super triumphant return and you'll be feeling like a million bucks. take care - we're all missing you in the meantime!

xo

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Hang in there and I'll be thinkng of you!

Lisa Lynn said...

Wishing you the best and hope to have you back soon.

Tracy S said...

Hoping they are able to get you regulated soon. I know it takes weeks for the meds to kick in and get stuff normalized. I will be praying for you.

Karen said...

Hugs and prayers coming your way.

Jen Shults said...

Miss you girl! I hope you are taking care of yourself. :)

Brenda said...

Hey Jacquie, hope you have started feeling better!