Thursday, September 30, 2010

Claudia and Company Digi Design Team day!

Hey everyone!
 Today is thursday and on the Claudia and Company BLOG we are showcasing the Digi Design Team creations! I am so proud to be on this digi team with all these brilliant crafty women! wowsa!

I created a card yesterday for the Splitcoaststampers 300th sketch! I really do like participating in them on wednesdays but have rarely found the time as of late. Well I dug in a made a card with Emery Lollipop!!! She is stylin and ready to SHOP! Those little shoes are darling! She was so fun to color and I LOVE that she is a digi stamp, easy peasy and instant gratification!!!! You can grab her at the Die Cuts R Us store!!!
She is colored with my Derwent colored pencils and the DP is BasicGrey June bug. I have so much of that paper pad left because those colors are soooo out of my comfort zone! bright colors scare me!!! LOL!
I added some Bo Bunny bling too!
Hope you like her!
Stamps Used: Emery Lollipop ©LORi BOYD claudia and company, sentiment-Pretty in Pink-Wild Flower Kids
Paper Used: White, pure poppy-Papertrey Ink, dp-June Bug-BasicGrey
Accessories Used: Versafine onyx black ink, colored pencils-Derwent, oms, bo bunny bling

Go and see what else is going on at Claudia And Company BLOG and check out the rest of the Design Team!!!
Digi Design Team

Thanks for stopping by!
Check back here tomorrow for a new Farm Fresh Friday New release day!!!
Till Later!

No comments: